En Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:43:02 -0300, alex goretoy <aleksandr.gore...@gmail.com> escribió:

Sorry to have confused yall. What I meant was that you can do something like this, where the fucntion isn't called until it is bount to () with the right
params

def a():
...     print "inside a"
def b():
...     print "inside b"
def c(a,b):
...     a()
...     b()
d={c:(a,b)}
d[c][0]()
inside a
d[c][1]()
inside b
d[c(d[c][0],d[c][1])]
inside a
inside b
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
KeyError: None

where function a and b are bound in function c

Ah, so this is a terminology issue. I'd say that a and b are *called* in function c, not *bound*. I've never seen "bind" used in this sense before, but as Humpty Dumpty said to Alice:

- When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less. - The question is, whether you can make words mean so many different things.
- The question is, which is to be master -- that's all.

(Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass, ch. VI)

--
Gabriel Genellina