Andreas Waldenburger wrote:
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:48:47 +1100 Ben Finney
<ben+pyt...@benfinney.id.au> wrote:

It's not our concern.
Then I don't see what that problem is.

There is none. I was griping about how stupid they are. That is a
personal problem I have with their *code* (not software), and I thought
I'd just share my superiority complex with everyone.

I had hoped that everyone just read it, went like "Oh geez.", smiled it
off with a hint of lesson learned and got back to whatever it was they
were doing. Alas, I was wrong ... and I'm sorry.

/W

There's something wrong saying that stupid people write working code that totally satisfies your needs. Don't you agree ? ;-)

JM