On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:05:25 +0100 Jean-Michel Pichavant
<jeanmic...@sequans.com> wrote:

> Andreas Waldenburger wrote:
> >
> > I had hoped that everyone just read it, went like "Oh geez.",
> > smiled it off with a hint of lesson learned and got back to
> > whatever it was they were doing. Alas, I was wrong ... and I'm
> > sorry.
> >
> There's something wrong saying that stupid people write working code
> that totally satisfies your needs. Don't you agree ? ;-)

No, in fact I don't.

It works. They are supposed to make it work. And that's what they do.
Whether or not they put their docstrings in the place they should does
not change that their code works.

Sorry, you guys drained all the funny out of me.

/W

--
INVALID? DE!