Hello ty for the fast replies

This is the string I am using for the PDF I was able to create new lines
using the HTML  "br" tag which is what I wanted a method to create new lines

search_str="Position: (%d) - Keyword: (%s) - Domain (%s) <br /><br />" %
(idx+1, target_keyword, session.target_domain)
                    result_list.append(search_str)

 however it maintains these characters in the text of the generated PDF

['
', '
 '] with the string in between those

I just want to be able to out put the string with no extra characters I
assume these characters are there because its a list

>From the documentation it appears that you need to pass a string.

You're just passing the result of str(result_list), which isn't giving
you what you want: