Andrew Evans wrote:
Hello ty for the fast replies

This is the string I am using for the PDF I was able to create new lines using the HTML "br" tag which is what I wanted a method to create new lines

search_str="Position: (%d) - Keyword: (%s) - Domain (%s) <br /><br />" % (idx+1, target_keyword, session.target_domain)
                    result_list.append(search_str)

 however it maintains these characters in the text of the generated PDF

['
', '
 '] with the string in between those

I just want to be able to out put the string with no extra characters I assume these characters are there because its a list

As I said, if you just want to join a list of strings into one string,
then use "".join(result_list):

story.append(Paragraph("".join(result_list), para))