As I've said, I'm a fairly novice. I've compiled simple VB programs previously
into exe files for use but nothing with pyton and nothing of this complexity.
This application could potentially be distributed to hundreds of people
throughout the world as our company is worldwide. Asking these people to
install other software is really not realistic. I'd like to have it all
contained in one project. I stated one exe but it could be a number of files
packaged into one "distribution" if that it's the right term.