On 08/02/2013 03:46 AM, cool1...@gmail.com wrote:
> I do know some Python programming, I just dont know enough to put
> together the various scripts I need...I would really really
> appreciate if some one can help me with that...

Seems like your first task, then, is to become proficient at python so
that you can read the scripts you find and understand how they work so
that you can then take that as inspiration for your own project.  We're
happy to answer questions about python programming in general.

Good luck. Python is a really fun language and if you read the docs and
tutorials, and start actually messing around with code (there are lots
of examples of using urllib2 out there, and also parsing libraries),
you'll make good progress.