On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Michael Torrie <torr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/02/2013 03:46 AM, cool1...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I do know some Python programming, I just dont know enough to put
> > together the various scripts I need...I would really really
> > appreciate if some one can help me with that...

Hi Cool,

Unfortunately you really gotta know enough Python to put things together,
so if you have time - learn a little more python, and then you can choose
any of these 2 tools to do the job:
http://doc.scrapy.org/en/latest/intro/tutorial.html
http://www.gregreda.com/2013/03/03/web-scraping-101-with-python/

In fact i agree you dont even need python.  Even Bash / shell script with
wget can do this.

However if you dont have the time or dont want to exert the req'd effort,
unfortunately this list is not for giving free code.
I suggest you hire somebody at odesk.com or elance.com - you'd be amazed
how low people there charge for python "web scraping".

Good luck!