On 05/23/2014 04:57 PM, Roy Smith wrote:

Thanks for the pointer.  I installed and ran caniusepython3.  It tells
me:

[snip]

That's a big list.  A few of those we could probably work around or
replace with a different module without too much pain.  But, between
gevent, boto, fabric, and suds, any idea of migrating is a total
non-starter for us.  I imagine they're all working on ports, but I'll
check back in a year and see how things stand.

Don't imagine.  Send 'em an email!  Let them know there is one more user who'd
like a Python 3 port.

--
~Ethan~