On 15/07/2014 00:28, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Image, for a moment, a world WITHOUT the great USA!

"Imagine". If you were worth the effort, I could easily "image" a
world without the USA, by Photoshopping something out of a world map.
(I'd probably use the Gimp, or Pike's image manipulation libraries,
but everyone knows what Photoshopping is.)

No more World Series in sport. No more hunting for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. No more big mouthed Yanks who insist that they won WWII despite the fact that as usual they didn't bother turning up at the start. And apart from that...

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.