Larry Martell <larry.mart...@gmail.com> writes:

> No company that I work for is using python 3 - they just have too much
> of an investment in a python 2 code base to switch.

There are many large companies still using FORTRAN and COBOL because of
a large investment in those languages, which are far more outdated than
Python 2. What's your point?

> I'm just saying.

Ah, so no point that you're willing to defend, then.

--
 \     “Books and opinions, no matter from whom they came, if they are |
  `\     in opposition to human rights, are nothing but dead letters.” |