On 15/07/2014 13:19, alister wrote:

Image, for a moment, a world WITHOUT the great USA! Yes, i know you
little commies love to curse the USA, and yes,
there are many dark sins committed within AND beyond her borders, but
try to tell me you bass-turds, what nation in modern history has
contributed more technological achievements [1]

I think you will find that more inventions have originated on this
desolate windswept island of the north coast of Europe than the USA.

Like the technology that was used to break the sound barrier? Handed to the Yanks in a deal that they promptly broke but refused to hand the technology back. Special relationship, yep, they were kind enough to give us 60 years to pay off the loans we took out during WWII. As Aurthur Daley used to say "nice little earner".

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.