On 20/09/2017 02:31, Bill wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
I think for most languages an intuitive syntax is not
important -- C is such a language, Lisp is such a language,
Perl is such a language, and there are many more -- but
for Python, intuitiveness is very important.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "important" ("important to the compiler", is a legitimate concern, for instance). From an intuition perspective, C++ allowing you to separate the interface of a class from it's implementation, I would say that C++ has it all over Python from the point of view of "intuitiveness".   It's much easier to tell what's going on, at a glance, in a C++ program.

You're being serious, aren't you?

--
bartc