On 8/26/22 16:54, Paul Bryan wrote:
Why can't you build linuxcnc with it? Why has Octoprint quit talking to
3d printers? Why won't pronterface buy it? Why can't you find a 4.0.7
version of wxPython? Why is it sitting there staring at you? What is
bookworm? What is bullseye?

Bullseye is the current debian-11, buster is last years, bookworm is next.

Linuxcnc builds just fine on armhf buster, with its python-3.9.4. fails from 3.10 in bullseye. Pronterface.py can't find wxPython 4.0 or greater, with 4.0.7 installed. Octoprint did work, but has now stopped. So my 3d printing has become a sneakernet exercise again. Adding 3 to 5 more steps between OpenCSAD and the printer that will make my designs. The error code file from this mornings attempt to run pronterface.py is at

<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/armhf>

Is there a workaround?

Thank you.