On Friday, 17 March 2023 at 16:03:14 UTC+1, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/16/2023 8:07 PM, a a wrote:
> > Crash report:
> >
> > Problem Caption:
> > Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> > Application name: python.exe
> > Application version: 3.8.7150.1013
> > Application time signature: 5fe0df5a
> > Error module name: _multiarray_umath.cp38-win32.pyd
> > Version of the module with the error: 0.0.0.0
> > Time signature of the module with the error: 63dfe4cf
> > Exception code: c000001d
> > Exception offset: 000269c9
> > Operating system version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
> > Regional Settings ID: 1045
> > Additional information 1: 0a9e
> > Additional information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
> > Additional information 3: 0a9e
> > Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
> This exception has been reported to have many causes, but one
> possibility seems to be that your computer may not support an advanced
> instruction set that the .pyd was compiled for. I found this one
> specifically mentioned on the Internet: Advanced Vector Extensions. If
> that were the case, you would either need to find a different version of
> the module, or upgrade the computer/OS.
>
> It would be worth trying to downgrade the multiarray version to an
> earlier one and see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you Thomas
for your kind reply.

I am fully aware to be living on an old machine, old OS, Windows 7, 32-bit
system
but I have visited every social chat support forum on the Internet: from Python
to Matplotlib, Numpy, Twitter, Github.

As a newbie I am not aware how to downgrade "the multiarray version to an
 earlier one

I simply tried to test Python code from

https://www.section.io/engineering-education/reading-and-processing-android-sensor-data-using-python-with-csv-read/

====
# Python program to read .csv file

import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import csv
----

"After importing the libraries, we now read the .csv file:

with open('accl1.csv', 'r') as f:
data = list(csv.reader(f, delimiter=',')) #reading csv file

====
Just read about AVE from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions