On Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 22:15:10 UTC+1, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/23/2023 3:38 PM, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> > On 3/23/23 09:48, Thomas Passin wrote:
> >
> >> I didn't realize that Christoph Gohlke is still maintaining this site.
> >
> > Unless the the last-changed stuff stopped working, it's in a static state:
> >
> > by Christoph Gohlke. Updated on 26 June 2022 at 07:27 UTC
> I did see that. The OP needs a version that would work with Windows 7
> and an older version of Python (3.7 or 3.8, IIRC), so things may work out.
Thank you Thomas for your excellent work you did for me.

Ok, I know, I need to switch to Windows 10 run on another PC next to me.

I need to learn how to copy and move every web page opened in Firefox as a
reference to social media, web sites for Python, chat and more (about 50 web
pages live opened ;)

I really love the limited functionality of w3schools to let me live open and
run Python examples, especiallly Matplotlib examples.

Unfortunately chat forum at w3schools is low traffic, showing no interest to
add more examples.

https://www.w3schools.com/python/trypython.asp?filename=demo_matplotlib_subplots3

https://www.w3schools.com/python/matplotlib_subplot.asp

thank you Thomas,