Hi Naoki,

Thanks a lot for that.
FYI, we'll do a sprint code during PyCON-FR to upgrade AsyncIO test suite
in TechEmpower Benchmarks, to include new interesting efficiency
improvements from community (uvloop, asyncpg...).
Our todo-list: https://github.com/Eyepea/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues

We'll take the opportunity to test also with Python 3.6b2.

Maybe you might be interested in this issue, because it can be apply to all
other Python frameworks, it's about JSON parsers:
https://github.com/Eyepea/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues/4
Be my guest if you are interested in to do something.

BTW, if somebody's else has a new extra tip to improve efficiency, don't
hesitate to drop me an e-mail or open an issue.

Have a nice week.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/