Perhaps I’m misunderstanding how those things work then. If I print song.Name
that isn’t simply printing from the script’s own data? That’s what I thought to
be happening. It is instead calling upon the iTunes app to get song.Name at
print time?

--
Clayton Macleod
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a