While I’ve done word automation in the past, is it possible that there’s any
issues with the word application installation itself?  Or maybe you might have
multiple scripts trying to open/write files simultaneously?

As well, I might consider looking at task manager on your web server to see if
there are a lot of processes for word that might create some sort of
bottleneck, or concurrency issue.

I know when I am doing some selenium work with Google Chrome, sometimes it
leaves a rogue Chrome process running, and as a result, the server gets bogged
down and can’t do what it’s supposed to very well because of all the chrome
processes left over from failed python script instances.

Typically the error you are seeing might point to a problem with some variable
you believe should be an expected value, but in this case, it’s None, or
another non-standard value…  Typically, I will log that kind of data from my
classic asp web pages to understand the problem more.

In your case, I might start by writing the file name (self.ruta) to a log file
in case it’s blank, or has special characters in it that could be causing
issues.

I hope this helps.  The error messages you are seeing are quite generic, and
reference a problem with rendering the webpage and not necessarily a python
specific error.

Steven