Thanks!
Finally the problem is Word app, i try repair and reinstall, din not work.
its seems that a virus may be affecting it, we are now moving the scripts
to other machine ir orden to determine if  the proble is Word or other
thing.

*Martín Trujillo Raddatz         Puerto Montt - Chile            Teléfono:
+56 9 96427814 *