Hey guys,

just one idea from a problem I had:
Not succeeding to call ACCESS via pywin32 in the same way I succeeded to
call EXCEL I learned that not all 32bit versions of Office applications
provide a suitable 64bit proxy as part of their COM interface. I do not
know which bitness your Office has but you may want to check if this is
related to your problem?

You may refer to the mailing list archive topic "Issue with PythonCOM -
Application.Run does not work for Access.Application" from Sep-Nov 2021.
Reference there is the following article:
Re: [python-win32] Makepy for Access on Win7 « python-win32 «
ActiveState List Archives
<https://code.activestate.com/lists/python-win32/12574>

Regards
Christoph