Normally, should not concern yourself with that.
when you layout your node you have to define  the relationship between
inputs  and output.

so if you check that your output plug needs to be refreshed one of the
driver will trigger the computation and then your output will be written
and mark dirty.
the other drivers wont have any effect at this point... ( from memory as i
dont use maya that much at work anymore)