I have a plugin called ExportModel*. If I do help(cmds.ExportModel ) I get

Help on function ExportModel in module maya.cmds:

> ExportModel(*args, **keywords)

which is next to useless.

Is there a way I can publish the expected arguments and return values of my
plugin so that other scripters can see them inside Maya?

(* Names have been changed to protect the innocent)