And additionally, if in your scene you will have references,
during reference load you will need to decrypt this data,
the same will go to any geometry\textures or any files - you will need to
decrypt on the run.
And all of it must be done recursively on the whole data tree in scene,
so at some point how to handle your RAM memory, because you can't store
this encrypted data somewhere...)

понедельник, 6 сентября 2021 г. в 12:14:38 UTC+3, Andrew Golubev: