Ron,

>I looked into this option before posting to this list.? I couldn't determine
>what to do with the zip file.? Windows did not recognize the extension >.patch
>that is on the two files in the zip file patch-for-tctlk846.zip nor could I
>find installation instructions on the download page.? Any >suggestions on how
>to install?

About the patches, I guess they are for patching source files so forget them.

Anyway, I downloaded the pack from here:

http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/Tkinter

It's not the last version, but it comes with installation instructions.

May be you can figure out how to install the last release based on the
instructions for installing this.

If you get it, please tell us how.

Antonio