On 4/25/2018 3:59 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On 04/24/2018 03:25 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
>> On 4/18/2018 6:22 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> <snip>
I think the first level of organization should be by application
>> (Writer, Calc, etc).  After that It will depend on how we want to use
>> them.My preference would be to break them down into finer grained units
>> that people could volunteer to execute.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
> Organizing the cases with respect to AOO module -- Writer, Calc, etc. --
> sounds ideal.
>
> Do we have any ideas for how to perform this classification?
What I have done with the Impress ones was to use the same folder
structure as that used on the TestLink site. that way I can fit them
into whatever structure we decide upon. At this point you would either
have to open every file and hope the description either tells you are
can be easily derived, or manually go through the directory structure on
the TestLink site and match the test numbers.

I believe that a deeper level of granularity is needed that just the
application.

Regards
Keith
<snip>