On 5/7/2018 12:48 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>> units

>> --

>>> That's great Keith. I realize now in hindsight that I should have done
>>> this as well. :(
>>> I can go back and do this but it will take some time given my current
>>> personal schedule.
>>>
>>> Would it be possible for you to set up an area under --
>>> https://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/ManualTesting/
>>>
>>> and just use your structure so we can take a look?
>> Kay;
>> I can do that later in the week, but understand that the structure was
>> somewhat different for each application depending on the internals of
>> the application. For example Impress has a lot of tests for different
>> type of animations where I do not believe Writer uses them much at all.
>>

> ​The organizational structure used for the test case setup seemed mostly to
> be dependent on what the QA folks thought needed to be tested at the time
> which is why ​
>
> ​I didn't put all that much effort into keeping it the way it was on
> TestLInk.
>
> ​
>
>> I will try to comit my Impress structure later in the week. I am busy
>> with Dr. appointments the bigining of the week.
>>
> ​Sounds good!
Kay; I committed the Directory Structure I used for impress files to the
ManualTest directory. It appeared to build but they do not show on the
production website. Is there something else I should have changed?

Sorry for taking so long, but with medical issues with my girlfriend and
some personal issues of my own the last month has been hectic.

Regards
Keith