Hi,

I use only QBS (for both workers and for my own projects).
On the previous place of work through QBS I builded billing system (The project was quite voluminous, though simple in structure). On the current work with QBS I successfully build the Caffe-framework (with NVIDIA GPU support).

It would be desirable that new versions of QBS appeared in the form of SNAP of packages. Now I was already accustomed to collect new versions of QBS at the assembly stands, but at the beginning of a way it was a big problem. I think that the need to compile QBS independently for Linux/Unix systems is one of the limiting factors (albeit not the most significant) in the transition to QBS.
Also I would like to have a QBS-SNAP package without GUI dependencies.

--
BR, Pavel Karelin