Hi,
I know there exists nested KVM in the kernel tree such that a KVM
hypervisor can run inside a guest.
Now I am wondering if it is possible to load the kvm module in a qemu
VM (-no-kvm). So I started a qemu VM using the following command

qemu-system-x86_64 -hda os.img -no-kvm  -cpu qemu64,+vmx

After the VM is boosted, I check /pro/cpuinfo to see if vmx presents
in the CPU flags lists in the VM. However, instead of vmx, I saw a
"hypervisor" item. Then in the VM I try to load the kvm module by
"modprobe kvm_intel", it reports "not supported".
Any comment on this? Thanks in advance.

- Steven