On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM, Richard Henderson <
richard.hender...@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 02/22/2018 04:11 PM, Michael Clark wrote:
> > QEMU RISC-V Emulation Support (RV64GC, RV32GC)
> >
> > This is hopefully the "fix remaining issues in-tree" release.
> FWIW, I'm happy with this.
> For those patches that I haven't given an explicit R-b, e.g. most of hw/, I
> didn't see anything obviously wrong.  So I'll give them
> Acked-by: Richard Henderson <richard.hender...@linaro.org>
> Unless anyone has any other comments, I would expect the next step would
> be for
> you to create a signed pull request for Peter.

Thanks Richard!

I might see if I can sort out the license changes for include/hw/riscv/*.h
and hw/riscv/*.h

In either case, I've set the wheels in motion for the license change so it
can happen out-of-tree or in-tree... as SiFive is fine with GPLv2+, at
least for their stuff...