We had some issues with the previous attempt to update the container.  The
linux-user "signals" test failed.  Richard pointed out that the archive of the
C library had what looks like a defect that would cause the test to fail.

https://www.mail-archive.com/qemu-devel@nongnu.org/msg849635.html

I'm following up now with a workaround - the attached patch references a
toolchain which avoids the problem and passes the signals test.  This toolchain
is based on llvm+clang 13.0.1-rc2.  BTW, the release page has a signature
provided in case anyone wants to verify the download:
https://github.com/quic/toolchain_for_hexagon/releases/tag/13.0.1-rc2_

Can we try again with this new container definition?

-Brian