Am 15.12.2011 11:21, schrieb Kevin Wolf:
Am 15.12.2011 10:32, schrieb Stefan Weil:
Am 15.12.2011 06:22, schrieb Andreas Färber:
Their website has the following:

"GTK-Doc wasn't originally intended to be a general-purpose
documentation tool, so it can be a bit awkward to setup and use. For a
more polished general-purpose documentation tool you may want to look at
Doxygen. However GTK-Doc has some special code to document the signals
and properties of GTK+ widgets and GObject classes which other tools may
not have."
http://www.gtk.org/gtk-doc/

Don't know if Doxygen has less restrictions though.

Andreas
With doxygen, the documentation looks like this:
http://qemu.weilnetz.de/doxygen/

I only modified the first lines of memory.h to get
the global C functions, but of course more changes
are needed if we choose doxygen as our standard.
You seem to have included Anthony's patches (specifically the one to
split out nested structs). Is Doxygen really as broken as gtk-doc seems
to be or can we do without it?

Kevin

Yes, the previous results were based on QEMU with Anthony's
latest gtkdoc patches.

Here is the result from unpatched QEMU code:
http://qemu.weilnetz.de/doxygen2/ or
http://qemu.weilnetz.de/doxygen2/memory_8h.html

I had to remove most graphics because they needed more than
1 GB disk space and filled all available space on my server.

Regards,
Stefan