On 01/04/2012 06:22 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 5 January 2012 00:14, Mark Langsdorf <mark.langsd...@calxeda.com> wrote:
>> Add dummy register support for the cp15, CRn=c15 registers and
>> for c1 SCR.
>
> Can you drop the SCR code, please? This needs to be done properly
> as part of trustzone support, which is a different and rather larger
> kettle of fish.

I found out that the Highbank SoC model depends on the scr code
through four days of tedious debugging. Would it possible to keep
it in as a stub?

I'm still waiting on Kevin Wolf's review of the AHCI changes and
review of the last two patches from this series. I suppose I can
resubmit without scr and delay the SoC model for another while.

--Mark Langsdorf
Calxeda, Inc.