Richard,

> I do not think it is possible on Github to download a folder separately
> from a Repository. That is: this 'download zip' functionality is there
> only for full repo's.
> Did you find another way?

that's exactly the point.. there are some workaround to download folders
separately, but none of the method I found is "smart"..

> Else: I would just create a separate repo for this 'other' dataset. We
> can have as much (data)-repo's as we want? Though I do not think we
> should split up the data unless there is a good reason for it?

totally agree with you. I was just thinking if in the future for some
new feature, there will be the need to have another dataset, we can just
create another repo so that we will have another *unique* link

So can I change the link in the Training Manual for downloading the data?

Thanks!

Matteo