Hi!

I added the suggestion from jef and tried the new produced ts files in
linguist and transifex without any problems ..
So I decided to update everything again (with strings and transifex update) ..
ts files should now have no location inside any more ..
I hope that shrinks down the size from now on.

regards
Werner