+1 as this has such a wide impact with a lot of other unknowns.

On Sun Dec 14 2014 at 18:02:54 Nyall Dawson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 14 December 2014 at 18:55, Alexander Bruy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > 2014-12-13 16:15 GMT+02:00 Sandro Santilli <[email protected]>:
> >>> The map rotation functionality in the end is probably more complex
> than it
> >>> seemed to be. QEP explaining all the implications would be quite
> useful.
> >>
> >> Indeed, I greatly understimated it.
> >> I'll try to draft a QEP.
> >
> > Maybe it is better revert this code and readd after finalizing QEP
> process?
> > Some things are broken now and this is not good, as we have about 1 month
> > to feature freeze.
>
> +1 to this. I'd feel much more comfortable if this work was
> temporarily reverted and submitted as a completed pull request for
> review in full. I think it's extremely important for us to keep master
> free from work-in-progress type commits.
>
> Nyall
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-developer mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
>
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Reply via email to