On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 09:55:11AM +0200, Alexander Bruy wrote:
> 2014-12-13 16:15 GMT+02:00 Sandro Santilli <[email protected]>:
> >> The map rotation functionality in the end is probably more complex than it
> >> seemed to be. QEP explaining all the implications would be quite useful.
> >
> > Indeed, I greatly understimated it.
> > I'll try to draft a QEP.
> 
> Maybe it is better revert this code and readd after finalizing QEP process?
> Some things are broken now and this is not good, as we have about 1 month
> to feature freeze.

As far as I know only the pre-refresh rendering is broken and I've
tested that to be fixed by https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1734

The idea is that with no rotation activated nothing should change.
I'm confident we can get there if we're not there yet after merging 1734.
Could you help testing that ?

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt  
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Reply via email to