Am 17.02.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Pedro Venâncio:

Here [0] we have an explanation of how the coordinate systems works in
general, and in particular in QGIS. You also find solutions to use the NTv2
grids with QGIS. Unfortunately, the text is in portuguese, but perhaps
Google Translate can help [1].

To be honest, gooogle translate is of limited help for people who use English only as a second language. I think it would help more if you set up a special English page, as the Dutch QGIS community does for issues with worldwide interest.

And http://planet.qgis.org/planet/ would be a good platform to promote those topics.

This is a way that each user must do individually. To make life easier for
portuguese users, as we also have a lot of information that needs to be
transformed to ETRS89, portuguese QGIS User Group developed the plugin that
Giovanni told you [2], which greatly simplifies things, because it is
integrated into Processing Toolbox and already provides the NTv2 grids.

As Giovanni said, if there is interest from other countries and if we can
freely redistribute the NTv2 grids, we can expand the plugin.

There are lots of ntv2 grids available for free, and telling the user : "Put your local ntv2 grid in here" is affordable. That works for non-free grids too.

Greetings,
André Joost