Matthias Kuhn-2 wrote
> The good news: This can be fixed, I've just fixed it in master [1].
> Please let me know if you need this backported and where to (so you can
> test).

Brilliant - many thanks. I'd argue for a backport to LTR. I claim
compatibility back to 2.8, but I'm perfectly happy to drop that, and say the
plugin is only compatible with LTR+. But I'll also try the dev nightly
(although it occurs to me that I need to ask about dev nightlies now we have
master and master2).

Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
Sent from the Quantum GIS - Developer mailing list archive at
Qgis-developer mailing list
List info: