Hi Denis,

Thanks for your reply!
I think I was expecting the behaviour that you described.

As far as I understand, in OSM there are scale dependent features, for
instance smaller streets, more labels, that won't show up in larger scale
for the same extent. That's why I was expecting that when I use the
'magnifying glass'  there won't be any new features showing up at the same
extent, i.e. smaller streets or more labels. But there are, same as if I've
changed the scale.

Kind regards,
Idan