How about

- Waiting for https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33971

- Releasing 3.10.3

- Announce on twitter, blog, news panel

Clear cut for everyone (including those 95% of our users not following [qgis on] twitter)

Matthias

On 1/22/20 12:39 PM, Anita Graser wrote:
Is it time to send an update on Twitter yet? I don't see new installers at https://qgis.org/downloads/

Regards,
Anita

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 11:08 AM Mathieu Pellerin <nirvn.a...@gmail.com <mailto:nirvn.a...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I think the QGIS twitter account already mentioned that the 3.10.2
    installer had been retired due to issues and re-build.

    On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 5:07 PM DelazJ <del...@gmail.com