Hi Saber,

It is a good point  - to use the source.

I think the source was a point cloud data set.

So, ideally, it could be a point cloud to mesh tool (or TIN).

I see that Alex Bruy just committed a point cloud to raster tool (going
through TIN is an option), but not as a final TIN result.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)