Von: Neumann, Andreas [mailto:a.neum...@carto.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2016 09:23
An: Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin S-IP-AN-TG
Cc: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-user] Bug in Map Composer?

Hi Benjamin,

What projection are you using? Is the map extent on canvas and composer exactly
the same?

There are projections where scale varies according to the latitude of the
extent - but I rather assume it is a bug in QGIS and should be reported in our
issue tracker.

We would need sample data/project and steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

Andreas