Hi everyone,

I use a laptop on my car where I have installed QGIS to follow the position
over a map with a GPS. I can calibrate the image taken from a 1:25000 detailed
topographic map.

I need to use QGIS with Openstreetmap offline to follow car GPS position.

I have downloaded vector tiles form  <http://osm2vectortiles.org/>
http://osm2vectortiles.org

I am not able to open the MBTiles file with QGIS. Please be patient, this is
not my work. I will be grateful if you would suggest me how to do this job or
if there is a tutorial available.

Are vector tiles from OSM2VECTORTILES right files? Is this the right way to
work offline?

++running QGIS Desktop 2.16.0 with Windows10