On Wed, 24 Aug 2016, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:00:24 +0200
From: Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmaili...@duif.net>
To: Tom Kralidis <tomkrali...@gmail.com>,
    Paolo Cavallini <cavall...@faunalia.it>
Cc: qgis-user <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>,
    qgis-developer <qgis-develo...@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] Let's clean up hub.qgis.org

On 23-08-16 23:41, Tom Kralidis wrote:
Hi Paolo: thanks for the info.  I've backed up some relevant
MetaSearch wiki pages.

I'm guessing the issues will be ported over as part of the migration?

Mmm, unfortunately not :-(

Because of the (old) Redmine version some redmine2github exporters we
found on Github just did not work (at least not for the
QGIS-application). We also hit the 'api-throtteling-limit' pretty soon...

This is unfortunate.

We are preparing a dedicated server, now to run a recent version of
Redmine. But we choose to only run the issuetracker, so no
wiki-pages/project pages anymore. The Redmine is a vanilla as possible
to minimize work on updates/wikispam etc etc.

So can/should we use the wiki at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki instead?

BUT: as MetaSearch is a core plugin 'your' plugin's will be in the
QGIS-application ones?

Yes, correct.  MetaSearch is a category within QGIS-application.

Regards,

Richard