Hi Tom
> On 24 Aug 2016, at 2:11 PM, Tom Kralidis <tomkrali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> So can/should we use the wiki at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki instead?

We prefer that you do not use the wiki. The reason is that over time content in
a wiki becomes stale and useless because generally people do not maintain their
wiki pages well. We prefer that you maintain application documentation in the
QGIS Documentation project and developer documentation in the Doxygen docs
directly in the source tree. This way content will also be versioned so that
you can always get content appropriate to the version of QGIS you are running.

Our intention is to use the GitHub wiki only for:

* Organising hackfests
* Providing links to PSC meeting minutes

Similar content which does not need to be maintained and is only there for
archival purposes.

Thanks!

Regards

Tim