<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5285026/qgis_crash.jpg>

Hello,

I am new user here and I would like to ask You for a solution concerning my
problem.

So...

I downloaded and installed qGIS 2.14.6 LTR. I tried to follow this tutorial
http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/working_with_terrain.html.

I got the raster, added it to my new project and when I insert the coords
for Mt. Everest and change a scale I got the message qgis-ltr-bin stopped
working. And it automatically closed qgis windows. I restarted my computer
and try it again...and I got the same message.

What can be the issue of this problem?

Thank You very much in advance for helping me out.