Hi,

I'm using 2.16.2 and when I connect to a WFS provider the layer list is not updated after the first time I press Connect in the dialog. This means that when I publish or unpublish layers at the server those changes are not shown in the client.

I can force the update by removing the client cache (rm -rf .qgis2/cache/data7).

I can fix the problem by changing 'false' to 'true' in the sendGet call in QgsWFSCapabilities::requestCapabilities (that is the bool forceRefresh parameter). However, changing code seems rather drastic, so what am I doing wrong?

Best,

Ari