I am currently using QGIS 2.16.3 on my Windows 7 Sony VAIO. Since a few days
ago I had to reset my computer due to a internet explorer error. So I reset the
computer and downloaded the QGIS from your main site, the QGIS Standalone
installer version 2.16 (64 bit). I allowed my antivirus to install the program
and the program installed perfectly. After that, I opened the project that I
was working on, before the explorer error, I toggle editing a polygonal layer,
and press the add feature tool. As soon I try to add a new polygon to the layer
the program stops working and start to say QGIS not responding. I can't keep
working on my project because of this. I already tried uninstall and installing
again the QGIS. But the problem persist. I need help. Please could someone can
help me? I just need to the program to work so I could working on my graduate
project.
Michelle