> Under project properties, general tab - change "ellipsoid" to "None
/Planimetric".

Done, but calculated area is still... geodetic area?. I've tried ArcGIS
and, for my GEO layer, It gives me desired area (same as an UTM layer,
calculated with OTF off); so, it's me or QGIS, but I can't do this task in
one step on QGIS: first I've to reproject mi GEO layer into an UTM one;
disable OTF and finally calculate area (planar, as UTM is) in the new UTM
layer.

Carlos🤔